Hearing Program Management (49 CFR Part 227) (29 CFR 1910.95)
Providing support services for 49 CFR Part 227, “Occupational Noise Exposure for Railroad Operating Employees, is one of our company’s primary services. Further, we provide a service for our clients, OSHA 1910.95 occupational exposure compliance program.
- We offer a Web-based hearing and noise training program for our client’s employees.
- We provide Web-based hearing data management and record storage.
- Our specialized software analyzes and interprets employee hearing test results and provides summary reports.
- We provide site specific railroad locomotive cab noise monitoring.
240 242 Medical Examiner
- Perform all aspects of medical examiner services to support certification process for conductors and engineers.
- Serve as the company’s designated medical examiner as per regulation.
- Exception management as allowed by the regulation and conducted in consultation with the railroad (i.e., color vision field testing).
- Pilot FAA examinations for class 1, 2, and 3
- FAA employee examiner
- HIMS – AME (coming soon)
Occupational Medicine Consultations
- With staff expertise of board certification occupational medicine and certified safety professionals, we can respond to occupational health inquiries and needs for our clients.
Virtual Medical Department
- Act as company virtual medical department
- Support for human resources, safety and operations